WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Springtime!


This little black lamb and his (her?) friend have just been added to the Etsy shop today.  I enjoyed stitching this so much.  My design is based on a vintage illustration (public domain) and brings to mind simpler times.

You can find this PDF Instant Download HERE


While we have been enjoying the thousands of little bouncy lambs in the fields around us this spring, it has also been a bit of an up-and-down sort of time:  very wintry, unseasonable weather at times; hectic visits from family back home; very long work hours for my dear husband.  I am hoping for a bit of a break and for things to slow down just a little!

I hope this little lamb has made you smile today!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis