WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, February 06, 2016

A New Design and More


Hi Folks!
Boy has life thrown us some curve balls over the past six months or so. I believe we are finally getting back on track. It's been a struggle. Just a variety of things :: health, family, finances, faith...the whole gamut. But I'm stitching up a storm again, at long last.

Above you see my latest addition from The Orthodox Stitcher. It is a freebie and you can get the PDF download on that blog.

I just finished the first three designs in the "A Year in Chalk" series by Hands On Design. I will be posting my finishes soon. And, I will be giving away the charts for January, February, and March! They are in excellent condition. Check back if you would like them for free. One lucky stitcher will get them!

I have a new design for Fearn Abbey Needleworks, too, which includes tartan (if you think THAT wasn't a challenge to chart!).

So, just a quick hello and update...more soon!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis