WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

What's Really Going On at Fearn Abbey Needleworks...

Oh my goodness! How behind I am! I have been derailed since July, when my Dear Husband and I went to America. It completely discombobulated me. But friends, I am trying really hard to get back on those tracks. I do have a new design. I am dusting off my needles and threads. I actually have been doing some sewing, and trying to get our home life back in order.

I could really, REALLY use some inspiration. What do you all do when you find you've been away from your stitching for far too long??

Meanwhile, here's a little video of what's been going on at Fearn Abbey Needleworks!



post signature

No comments:

ShareThis