WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, June 12, 2015

One Dozen Easter Eggs :: Set B


I have finally added the second set of my Easter Eggs to the shop. YAY! These are numbers 5 through 8 of the series of 12. The whole series is colorful and mostly pastel. These four designs feature: a violet, an angel blowing a trumpet, a dove in front of a radiant cross, and, a lamb! Each design is approximately 3" X 3". My photos are a bit dark, but the fabric is white 14-count Aida, and the threads are DMC stranded cottons.


You can visit the shop or browse around on the blog or visit Fearn Abbey Needleworks to see the first four eggs. 

I'm taking a break from eggs right now, and last night I started stitching a design with some tartan in it!

Have a great weekend!

post signature

1 comment:

Schotzy said...

HI just stopping by to say toodle-loo and hoping all is well with you guys,. I realize I ahve been pretty reclusive myself this year.... do I remember that Ian wasnt doing well at last contact... praying all is much better for you both.. God bless you!! Carolyn

ShareThis