WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, May 04, 2015

This Week's Plans


Spring. Well, it's come...and it hasn't. This past weekend we had some fierce wintry weather. I felt so sorry for all the baby lambs out in the fields. Today, the skies are clearing and it's warmer. The snowdrops are long gone, and the crocuses, too. The daffodils are almost gone, as are the blossoms on the flowering trees. I thought I'd share a last view of some cherry blossoms.

Meanwhile, it was a good excuse to stay inside this past weekend and stitch like crazy. I am just about done with a design, and I plan to share two new designs here, and the beginning of a long, FREE, stitch-along over at The Orthodox Stitcher. Looking forward to a productive week!

Keep stitching!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis