WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Northwoods Santa :: NEW Christmas Design


Do you ever find yourself just getting completely discombobulated because you are stitching different holiday designs at the same time? That's a stitcher's bane, I think. We are always thinking about Christmas designs, no matter what the time of year, and often...we're thinking of other holidays, as well. Hence my stitching both this Santa and the second set of Easter Eggs!


This Northwoods Santa, whooshing through the soft, fluffy snow with his reindeer and pet cat, are now available in Instant PDF Download form in my shop. I stitched him using DMC threads and Madeira Lana (for the fluffy parts). The fabric is a VERY pale blue 14-count Aida from Zweigart.

Hop over to the shop to view more about him, and to see other items recently added, including printable digital art!

Have a great weekend!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis