WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Computers ~ ARGH! And What I Am Stitching...

Well, we're humming along, reasonably, but it's a usb-connected keyboard I'm using. My laptop keyboard is apparently not fixable due to some teeny tiny plastic piece that broke off the motherboard. That's nice, isn't it? Sigh...

Never mind. We're still working away...

I am busy with two stitches right now :: First, what you see below. A second set of Easter Eggs. I have a set of four listed in my Etsy shop already. These are eggs number 5 and 6 in the series. There are 12. Obviously. You can't have anything but a dozen eggs, can you?


A lamb (of course)


A sweet little violet


I am also busy with my stitch-along series over at The Orthodox Stitcher. Please visit to learn more.

Next up, I will be stitching a Scottish-themed design I have done, and I'm working on a few projects by other designers. Never enough time in the day! Well, we stitch when we can. I really like using cross stitch in my home decor, so you can imagine the projects I always have developing!

Do you decorate with cross stitch? If so, how?

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis