WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, April 13, 2015

So Much To DO!


St Duthac is available HERE!

Meanwhile...so much to do! It is Bright Monday, the day after Orthodox Easter. I feel like I've hit the ground running, and have a list as long as my arm of things I need / want to get done, much of which includes stitching and designing, some of which includes making and photographing, and some of which has to do with homemaking, the Church, friends, family. I have always been fairly well organized, but for some reason, I am feeling very fragmented at the moment. 

I would love to hear what others do to organize their arts and crafts life / workspace / designing time. If anyone would like to write a guest post, or if you have a link to your blog you would like me to share, please get in touch!

Back to work I go....

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis