WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

He's Done!


Here is Number 5 in my Saints Series:  St Duthac. He is our local saint, and I have been working a long time on this design. Also, I am fighting with my cheapo camera. I really need something better. This design is stitched on 14-count CharlesCraft Beige Aida. The photo below is truer to the color. The actual color is a tad darker. I love the combination of blues with the beige background. 


I am busy trying to take better photos, and working on the chart. As soon as it is listed in my Etsy shop, I shall mention it. 

Hopefully today, I will also get started on a smaller design. My "to be stitched" list is completely overwhelming. It has a lot of my own designs on it, but also lots of designs from others. I will have to live to be about Methuselah's age in order to do them all!

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis