WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Did You Know...and...a Free Chart!




I have been busy...branching out!  A good thing to do for Springtime, yes? I have been designing like crazy, stitching, and creating two new arms / branches of Fearn Abbey Needleworks. One branch is called The Orthodox Stitcher, and if you visit the site, you will find a FREE DESIGN there. You can learn about that branch there as well, and what my plans are.

I'll post more about the other branch in a bit!

Meanwhile, I'm hurrying along with another design that I am trying to finish as fast as I can. It turned out to be a much bigger (time-consuming) project that I anticipated, as usual. I am very, very pleased with how it is coming along though. I will post a photo when I am done.

My dear husband and I are off tomorrow morning early for an overnight in Edinburgh. I might not have any stitching time for two days. But, I am taking it along, just in case. If I don't, the compensation is: a visit to at least one, maybe two castles! I'm not complaining!

Happy stitching!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis