WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

More Poodles! For FREE!

I have another freebie.  This one is a Valentine Poodle.  I haven't finished stitching it yet, but I HAVE put the PDF file on my website.  So, if you'd like to see this little darling in chart form, hop over to Fearn Abbey Needleworks to get your free PDF download.  Click on the "DESIGNS" tab, then the "FREEBIES" tab, then the picture of the Valentine Poodle to get the chart.

I'll post a photo as soon as I'm done!  Too many irons in the fire!!
post signature

1 comment:

Kate said...

Valentine Poodle is adorable - many thanks for sharing. :)

ShareThis