WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day to my stitching friends!  I only did the small Valentine's poodle this year.  My Sweetheart Lambs are earlier designs.  


I still find myself frantically trying to finish designs and get them stitched.  Anyone out there interested in being a stitcher?  I think I need help!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend of roses and chocolates, lambs and poodles, stitching and happiness, and most of all... LOVE.  

post signature

1 comment:

Josie said...

Adorable lambs and such neat stitching x

ShareThis