WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Poodles Everywhere!


This little guy:  Little Circus Poodle, is a freebie for you.  Yesterday, the weather was off and on horrible here.  Sort of like today.  So, I sat down and designed a little juggling poodle.  Then I stitched him up.  Then I made a PDF file for the pattern.  And now, he's available on the website: Fearn Abbey Needleworks.  You can find this chart, and all future freebies, on the design page, under the tab "freebies".  I hope you enjoy him.  It's just a little something to jump-start me for the new year / new website / new series of designs.

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis