WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, August 09, 2014

I'm Baaaackkkk....

Hopefully to stay!  As you know, I've been struggling with some health issues, and darn it, everything just had to get put on hold.  I'm still struggling a bit, but I'm getting back in there.  I have a lot of new designs... now I just need to get them stitched up to show you.  I haven't forgotten the freebies, either.  I'll be working on those for you, as well.

Meanwhile, I've added a set of Easter Eggs to my shop:


The first one was originally offered as a freebie last Easter.  It is now part of this Set of Four, and this set is part of a series of 12:  One Dozen Easter Eggs.  I'll let you know when the next set of four becomes available.

I hope you like them, and I hope I'll be back much more often now, sharing my designs and freebies with you again.  Happy Stitching!

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis