WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, February 06, 2014

New Design :: FINISHED!


Here is the companion piece to the Sweet Valentine Lamb I released earlier.  The borders and writing styles are the same, so the two pieces make up a set.  Or...you can just stitch your favorite.  I like to be somewhat flexible in my designs so that individual stitchers can make choices about the patterns.


Like with the other piece, you can choose to stitch the whole design, or stitch only the lamb and heart motif, or stitch the lamb and heart motif and leave off either the border or the wording.


This design is available as an instant PDF download in my Etsy shop.  The PDF is 6 pages and contains a full-color photo of the model as well as two charts:  one in black and white, and one in color.  Of course, you will also receive the key, materials list, and instructions.

Happy stitching!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis