WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Good Grief! It's February Already!

It is SO true what they say about time speeding up as you get older.  And yes, 50 seems to be a magic turning point in that regard.  At least, it has been for me.

More than 1/12 of the year is gone already!  Since coming to Scotland, I associate the beginning of February with snowdrops...and they have not disappointed me this year.  It was growing dark outside as I took these photos, but they're still lovely:

It is so sweet to see these little tiny blossoms peeking up in all kinds of places...along the roadside, under the trees in the forest, just randomly in the grass.  Such a sign of hope!


Meanwhile, lamb-spoiling continues with lots of cookie feeding to woolly little toy lambs.  I suppose my dear husband thought no one was looking, and we wouldn't see him sneaking a cookie to Snowball behind his back!  Now you all can see!


I am nearly done with the companion piece to my other Valentine / Heart design.  I'm finishing up the border tonight, and the plan is:  it will be posted on Etsy THIS WEEK!  YAY!  


I have to hurry, because I have four more designs lined up and waiting to be stitched.  And I'm itching to be stitching!

Hope you all are having a wonderful start to the New Year.  And to all my snowbound friends:  stay warm!

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis