WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Freebie Coming!

Hi friends and stitchers,

It seems like the time just runs away sometimes, doesn't it?  Well, I've been very busy stitching and designing, and getting a FREEBIE ready for you!  It will be posted THIS WEEK, so please keep checking to see if it's ready.  I was going to share a bit about what the design is, but I think I'll just wait till I can post proper photos.  I hope you'll like it!

I have begun my huge project:  the Christ Pantocrator that I mentioned in another post.  I still don't have a frame, but I've started anyway, just using a hand-held hoop.  I can see a frame will become necessary, though.  For one thing, my hands are starting to ache!  NOOOOO!  I'll post an update on this project later this week.

The days are lengthening noticeably here now.  Thank goodness!  The long, dark, cold, wet winters are hard going for this Florida girl.  We've had lots of snowdrops, a little sun, and we even planted two planters with primroses already.  Way up in the north, we have been blessed to miss a lot of the horrible weather farther south in the UK.  I sure feel for those folks.

Meanwhile...back to work.  Hope you're all happily stitching.  Check back for your freebie this week!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis