WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, January 03, 2014

New Year Announcements


Now available:  Both the Lemon Meringue Poodle and the Peppermint Poodle are available as instant PDF downloads in my Etsy shop, for those of you who would like your chart now, please!
Each download is 5 pages and contains full-color photos and charts, as well as a larger black and white chart for easy reading.  You can get yours now, and the download becomes available instantly to you upon receipt of payment.  That Etsy technology!  It's great!


Also, just FYI...the little autumn sheep chart which I offered as a freebie back in September (or was it October??) is no longer free, but you can still find it in my Etsy shop for only £2.50.


I'm in that muddled state where we switch from Christmas and holidays and all the special decorating, and try to get "nose to the grindstone" and back into work mode.  I think I'm doing okay for it being only January 3rd.  How's everyone else doing??

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis