WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, January 06, 2014

Bye Bye McLamby Christmas...for This Year!


The McLamby Christmas Extravaganza is no longer available as a free chart.
I have to confess, I left it up as a freebie for about three times as long as I had planned!  I hope you all got a chance to get yours.
If not, don't fret!
This chart can be found in my Etsy shop as an instant PDF download.  Is it too early to start stitching for next Christmas?  Never!  Not for us crafters and stitchers!
***
I'm working on five sets of Christmas items for next Christmas's gifts.  I'll bet I'm not the only one!

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis