WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Two Sheep and Two Lambs for Christmas

Dear Friends and Stitchers ~

What a kerfuffle we've been in here over the Thanksgiving weekend!  It has been a wonderful time with my dear husband, though, so I am grateful.  I hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving!

I know I'm a day late, but at last, I've got your Christmas tree ornament charts up and ready for you.
Now don't laugh at my tree!  It's a whole foot and a half tall and I paid a whole pound for it! 
These little ornaments are done on beige 14-count Aida, and they are backed with red wool felt.  Each one is 2.9" X 2.4", stitch count 40 X 33.  They all use the same colors.   
Rosebud and Shermy have their coats stitched in white Madeira Lana thread which is then fluffed up. Rosebud is wearing a Christmas wreath and has his own little tree. 
Snowball and Doodle have their coats stitched in ecru stranded cotton. 
The big sheep have evergreen and berry borders.  The little lambs have candy cane borders, and Snowball is leaping and playing with a snowman.  Doodle is leaping over toy soldiers. 
Shermy has pretty snowflakes over his head, and he is wearing a gold jingle bell. 
You can get ALL FOUR CHARTS for only £1.  They are a fun and quick stitch for Christmas.
Click HERE to go to my Etsy shop and get your instant PDF download, which is 6 pages and contains full-color photos.  That's right, only £1 for all four charts.  I hope you like them!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis