WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

New Design: Southern Belle in Her Crinoline, with Her Poodles


Here is my latest design:  a Southern Belle in Her Crinoline with Her Poodles.
I tried to capture a couple of things:  lots of poodles (of course!), a vintage / retro / 50s kind of style, and the South.  I love all the pastels in this design.


This darling girl and her trio of poodles are stitched on blue marble Aida, and they are set off by a light grey filigree pattern around the top and side borders.


In case there's any doubt that we're in the South...you can see her arbor in the background, with the wisteria in bloom!


This design is offered as a chart in Instant PDF Download format and is available now in my Etsy shop.  I hope you like it!

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis