WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Doodle's Christmas Wreath


I forgot to show you Doodle's Christmas wreath.  I have made one using the "Doodle All the Way" chart, and another wreath using the "Let It Snowball" chart, a photo of which I shared in an earlier post.  They look so cute hanging on the doors in our home. 

I'm always looking for interesting ways to finish off a cross stitch design or project.  I have plenty of needlework items in frames, but we only have so much wall space!  I've used pillows, wreaths, the fronts of blank books or journals, handmade buntings, cards, Christmas tree ornaments, and I don't know what all.

I'd love to hear the different ways you all display your work once it is finished.  Please feel free to leave a comment and share your ideas!

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis