WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

The FREE CHART for Thanksgiving is HERE!

Here is my latest FREEBIE in time for Thanksgiving.  This chart will make a finished design of approximately 6.5" X 3.5".  It uses DMC stranded cotton and DMC Light Effects (for the little gold stars).  I decided to go with something a little more traditional for this chart ~ no wild and wacky embellishments!  [Those will come on my next free chart:  A McLamby Christmas Extravaganza!]
The model was stitched on 14-count cream Aida, and all the cross stitches are done in 2 strands.  The long stitches are done with one strand of the gold Light Effects.  The idea with this design was to make you think of a pumpkin which was carved on the surface, but not all the way through, and then illuminated.  

To get your FREE CHART, click HERE for the PDF download.  The download contains a photograph, as well as the chart in both B & W symbols and in color.

Thanks for choosing my chart, and happy stitching!

NOTE:  I have been using Jumpshare for my file storage, but recently have discovered problems with it.  Please let me know if you have trouble downloading any of my charts.  I may switch to a different file sharing service. Technology is great when it works, and exceedingly frustrating when it doesn't! Thanks for your help!

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis