WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

McLamby Christmas Extravaganza

Here it is!  This is my first Christmas freebie for you.  I am working on the PDF tonight, so I hope to have the chart ready for you to download by Friday or Saturday of this week.  Please check back if you would like to stitch your own McLamby Christmas.  This design uses lots of fun extras.  And of course, those are the McLambies pulling the sleigh:  Doodle leads the way, followed by Snowball, Shermy, and Rosebud.  I hope you enjoy this fun Christmas chart!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis