WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Super Deal!

Yes, only £1!  Coming soon... FOUR charts for the sweetest little Christmas ornaments you've ever seen (okay, I'm biased).  I will be posting a link to an instant PDF download, and you can get ALL FOUR for only £1.  I think that's a great deal, don't you?  Check back, and you will see photos of the finished ornaments, and by the end of November, you will get the link to grab your own charts.

Meanwhile, I am still working on the next two FREE CHARTS (both of which are also for Christmas). Please stop by frequently.  I will be getting all of these charts ~ the set of four for £1, and the two free ones ~ up in plenty of time for Christmas!

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis