WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Storybook Design...and TWO New FREE CHARTS on the Way!

Hi Friends and Stitchers,

I've been a bit slow lately...would you believe I just turned 50, and then two weeks later got Bell's Palsy?  Good grief!  Talk about feeling older.  So...I'm a wee bit slow in getting my charts out.  Thank you for your patience.

FIRST:  I just finished a really fun and different story book design, taken from an old favorite from childhood.  I'll get photos posted soon, and then the chart will be up for sale in my Etsy shop.  It will be a PDF download.  I hope you'll like it as much as I do, and it will bring back fond memories of simpler times.

NEXT:  I have TWO free charts on the drawing board ~ one for Thanksgiving and one for Christmas. I'm working as fast as I can on those, and will get them posted the minute they are done!  The Thanksgiving one is a simple motif, and the Christmas one has some fun specialty threads and extra embellishments.

Please keep checking back, and I will get these three new charts out to you as soon as possible! Thanks!
post signature

1 comment:

Jane S. said...

Here's hoping you have a speedy recovery from the Bell's Palsy! I'm sure you are hearing all kinds of miracle cures, so here's another one. A friend of mine got a lot of relief from acupuncture. No symptoms visible now.

I don't have any miracle cures for turning 50 though!

ShareThis