WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, September 09, 2013

St Patrick

I'm so happy to bring to you my latest design:  St Patrick, the Enlightener of Ireland.
 I had such fun creating this design and stitching it up!  My St Patrick is stitched on 14-count sage Aida, and uses a rich assortment of greens and yellows for the main color scheme.  Patrick is shown with his bishop's staff, a cross on a braided rope, and yellow beads radiating from his halo.
You can also see his little kitty in the lower right-hand corner.  All my saints seem to be cat lovers!
This design is offered as both a complete kit (chart, instructions, information on the saint, needle, pre-sorted stranded cotton threads, charm, and beads) or as a chart pack (which will include beads and charm along with the chart and instructions).  Please visit my Etsy Shop if you are interested in stitching your own St Patrick!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis