WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Snowball's Christmas

 He's here!  It's Snowball's Christmas...a special 2013 edition of a McLamby Christmas decoration.  This original design features my very own lamb, Snowball, who was born this year on May 8.  He is a sweet, fluffy, good-natured lamb, and I think he embodies a Christmas spirit because he is so gentle and loving.
 This cross stitch chart will be available for sale this week, and...if everything goes to plan, Snowball's brother, Doodle, will also be available.  I will be offering these charts for sale both on my blog and in my shop.  There will be a special involved, as well as FREE SHIPPING, so please check back this week as everything comes together.
This design is stitched on 14-count green Aida, and uses both Madeira Lana (for the fuzzy hat band) and DMC Light Effects (for the border).  It is accented by a little white pom pom at the tip of his little Santa hat.  The finished design size is appoximately 5" X 5".  It would work great as a Christmas tree ornament, a little pillow, a door hanger, or just a little something to decorate your wall.  I haven't decided how I want to finish mine yet, but I will show you as soon as I do!

Snowball's design is called Let It Snowball.  We hope you like it!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis