WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Head Down

That's what I have to do right now:  keep my head down.  Seems there have been lots of interruptions in the past week or so, and my stitching and designing has slowed down a bit.  I'm nearly done with a large design, and I'm eager to show it to you.  Things have eased off a bit now, so as of tomorrow, I'm stitching, stitching, stitching till this thing is done.  I'm really happy with it, and I love the colors.  I hope you will, too.  I'll be posting photos just as soon as it's finished!

Next up will be a small design, available as a kit or a chart.  I won't say what, yet.  Let me just say:  think pink!

All is well with the McLambies, but I do have to say...we are in need of a new place to keep our babies.  We were told recently that they can no longer reside where we've kept our sheep for the past 3 years.  Okay.  No reasons or explanations.  We've been evicted!  So, we are scrambling to find a new field or two, close by, with water and shelter (or we will build our own shelter).  This is a tall order in a country where land is at a premium, and large farmers or crofters snap it all up.  This is taking a lot of our focus right now.

All this means, keep my head down and keep plugging away.  Thanks for your patience!
post signature

1 comment:

Schotzy said...

HI Stacey.. I will be praying for the resolution to the lambie's shelter.... Snowball is absolutely the sweetest....

ShareThis