WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, August 02, 2013

They're Here!

Poodles, poodles, and more poodles.  They've taken over my life this past week or so.  But TA DA!  They're here.  First, here is Peppermint Poodle:
Peppermint Poodle is available as either a complete kit, or a chart pack.  The finished design size is 4.1" X 6.8".  It would make up great as a framed picture, a pillow, or what have you.  
Even though I have taken photos in natural light, the colors are still a tiny bit washed out.  I apologize for that. The design includes a pearlized pink thread for the background stripes, as well as a little bow, pom poms for the cushion corners, and a pearl bead.  
The kit includes 27-count evenweave in an antique white, and all the threads and embellishments are included as well.  I don't know why, but I just love these sort of retro-style poodles.  They remind me of simpler times, and frankly, they're just fun!

Which is why I have a second poodle design for you:

Pink Poodle Parade comes complete with the little chains to connect this poodle family together once you have stitched it.  It is also embellished with a little matching bow and pearl bead.  Mommy poodle has a pink pom pom tail.  The finished design size for the Pink Poodle Parade is 5.6" X 3.6".  

Both designs are available as complete kits or chart pack only.  I hope you like them!  If I were you, I'd keep my eye out for other poodles!

Thanks for stopping by...

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis