WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Some of My Inspiration

Anyone who makes and designs stuff knows how the mind is whirring all the time, and you're looking at everything for inspiration.  There are many, many things that inspire me, but of course, these two guys, only 15 weeks old, are constant inspiration these days.  They are the most lovable babies, and they make wonderful pets,  er...wool-producers.  No, pets it is!  Doodle and Snowball sharing some Lamby Love:

Meanwhile...stitching continues here at Fearn Abbey Needleworks.  Presently, I'm working on one rather large design, one medium design, and one smaller design.  Hopefully I'll have something to show you this week!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis