WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, August 03, 2013

New Design Preview, and Lambiness

Poodles are taking over at Fearn Abbey Needleworks.  But I have a feeling that lambs are close on their heels.  This poodle has aspirations to be like Carmen Miranda.  Stay tuned...chart and kit are coming next week!
Baby pictures!  Doodle is about 5 or 6 days old in this photo.  I used this shot to make my favicon.  Fun!
And what, I ask you, is not to love about this mug?  Snowball must have been about 9 weeks old here.  The babies are 12 1/2 weeks old now.  

Hope you're having a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!
post signature

No comments:

ShareThis