WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday :: Another Free Chart for You ~ Little Lambs

As promised, here is a FREE CHART for you ~ lambs!  Two little lambs and hearts to brighten your stitching.  I used sage Aida for this design.  Any sort of neutral, darker-than-white fabric should work fine.  When you collect your threads together, you can see what kind of fabric you'd like to use.
Everything is done in whole cross stitches, except the noses.  There is no backstitch other than the little yellow bows on the topiaries.
I think this design would look nice on a rustic-looking linen or evenweave, as well.
I hope you enjoy this design and have fun stitching it.  As always, please send me a photo of your finished piece, and I will be happy to post it!  CLICK HERE for your FREE PDF DOWNLOAD!

Have a great weekend!
post signature

6 comments:

White Sheep Farm said...

Oh Stacey!
Thank you! This is way to cute! Looks like I will be getting my needles and linen out.
Yours is so pretty.
Teri

Carol Parsons said...

thank you so much for the pattern. I am going to get started on it right away. My daughters married name is Lamb This will make a perfect Christmas gift.

Manuela Albanese - Cross Stitch Designer said...

Thank you for this pattern is really lovely!
Manuela

Lumilu7 said...

Cette grille est vraiment Adorable.Merci Stacey pour ce partage.
Amicalement, Lucie
P.S. I'm sorry I don't speak english. I am a french Canadian :-)

Jutta said...

Thank you so much for this nice pattern,
Jutta

ManitoulinGirl said...

This is so cute. Thanks for the pattern. (and the patterns of the thistle and the heather)

ShareThis