WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, July 15, 2013

St Margaret Now Available in My Etsy Shop...And Lamb Therapy

I'm happy to say St Margaret has been kitted and is now for sale in my Etsy shop.

 
Next up:  St Columba.
Meanwhile... Lamb care continues :: TWO bottles a day.  This week we go to ONE bottle (YAY!).  The little ones are doing very well with the big ones, out in their field.  The big fellas were clipped about a week and a half ago, and they are enjoying the sun now that their big wool coats are gone.  A few lamby photos for you ~ for a dose of lamb therapy:


Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!


post signature

1 comment:

White Sheep Farm said...

Hi Stacey!
Thanks for stopping by ... I would love to send you a pumpkin of your choice.
Love the lambs! The one with the spotted face looks kind of like my Honey Bunny she is 1/2 Shetland 1/2 Cheviot!
What do you do with their wool? Do you spin?
Anyway, have a great week. HOT here!
Teri

ShareThis