WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Reminiscing...While Stitching

Two Days Old!
It's hot.  I never thought I'd say that about the Far North of Scotland.  I've been here for six years, and I've not experienced "hot".  Well, it's been lovely and warm for the past few weeks, and today, it was hot.  And muggy.  And very buggy.  The air was heavy, with lots of fog and sea haar.  When we were feeding the lambs, zillions of tiny fly-type bugs (possibly a type of midge?) were stuck to us.  Had to come home and take another shower just to get them out of my hair!  

So, it's hot.  And I'm stitching.  And thinking about our two bottle babies.  Above is a photo from when we first brought them home.  They were so tiny!  I can't believe how much they've grown.  They are 11 1/2 weeks old now ~ healthy and robust!

Time to stitch...with the occasional ice cream break...

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis