WELCOME

Welcome Stitchers and Friends! This blog is about my wee cottage industry: Fearn Abbey Needleworks; and about my own personal stitching adventures. Have a wee look around and see if we can be stitching friends. Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Persistently Stitching

I'm excited about all the various web platforms and sites I am discovering for selling and promoting handmade items.  I know, I'm very likely waaaay behind the times, but I am moving forward, even if it's at a snail's pace.

Meanwhile, I'm stitching, stitching, stitching... working on a fifth design for a new kit.  The designs are piling up, but stitching my samples is very time-consuming, as all needleworkers know.  I have no stitchers in the background.  Any takers?

Here's a sneak peek:

post signature

No comments:

ShareThis